A Very In-Your-Face List of Business Beliefs
A couple points here may come across as “selling out,” but read them all the way through – being successful means above and beyond the normal.
- Time doesn’t fill me. I fill time.
- The people around me are the people I chose.
- I have never paid my dues.
- Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
- Failure is something I accomplish; it doesn’t just happen to me.
- Volunteers always win.
- As long as I’m paid well, it’s all good.
- People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do.
- The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.
Make sure to check out the comments below, too. It’s a lively community.